Looking for a specialist to interview, speak at an event, and/or provide consultation? You've come to the right place!
Areas of Expertise:
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Kink & BDSM
- Sexuality and Parenting
- Body Image
- Cross Dressing
- Sexual Trauma
- Sex Toys
- Safe Sex Practices & Healthy Relationship Building
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Treatment of Severe and Persistent Mental Illness
- Sex Education
Fill out the form below!
- Published 7/17/2017, Swing Towns-- How to Get the Sex You Crave: Communication Style and Relationships
- Published 6/15/2017, Take Back Your Sex--Let's Talk Gender Identity
- Published 5/8/2017, The Female Condition-- So You Want to Be a Gender Neutral Parent, Huh?
- Published 4/23/2017, The Female Condition--Shaming Beyond The Fictional Grave
- Published 4/16/2017, The Female Condition--STAHP...Porn Is Not Sex Ed!
RADIO & PODCASTS:
- 1/12/2018: Sex Positive Families, Episode #1, Talking Tricky People, Healthy Boundaries, and Unsafe Touch.
- 10/16/17: SFD Radio Network, Episode #95, General discussion about sex, sexuality, gender & relationships. Nirvana Lust and Kristin the Sex Therapist
- 2/9/2018: Brookline Center for Community Mental Health Speaker Series; training entitled, "Our Kinky Clients: Kink & BDSM 101 for Clinicians."
- 1/27/2018: Wellesley College, Sexual Health Educators (SHEs) Training entitled, "Gender & Sexuality: Reducing Stigma, Challenging Stereotypes & Creating Safe Spaces."
- 11/9/2017: Babson College, Sex In The Dark, guest panelist and sexual expert. Answered student questions regarding sex & relationships.